Common with the master in Acoustics
Course code :
Tutorial classes: 20h
Practical work: none
Course coordinator: Bruno Gazengel
External teacher coming from R&D Team.
The aim of this course is to know how to model electroacoustic systems with analytical approaches and equivalent networks.
Electronics refresh, Vibrations refresh
- Model an electroacoustic system with an analytical approach and equivalent circuits.
- Usual characteristics of an electroacoustic chain.
- Analyze a mechanical system and represent the equivalent electrical diagram.
- Calculate analytically the response of a mechanical system.
- Analyze an acoustic system and represent the equivalent electrical diagram
- Calculate analytically the response of an acoustic system.
- Represent the equivalent network to the usual couplings (electromechanical, electroacoustic).
- Represent the equivalent network to an electrodynamic transducer.
- Calculate analytically the response (efficiency, sensitivity) of an electrodynamic transducer.
- Leo L. Beranek, Tim Mellow, sound fields and transducers, Academic Press, 2012
- Mendel Kleiner, Electroacoustics, Taylor & Francis, 2013
- Martin Colloms, High Performance Loudspeakers, Wiley, 2005, 6th Edition
- Joseph D'Appolito, Testing Loudspeakers , Audio Amateur Press, 1998
- Mario Rossi, Audio, Presses Universitaires Polytechniques